Friday, August 12, 2011

today is the first day of forever

Well round 2 of 12 Week Body Transformation is over and the wait for round 3 has begun.
so far I have shed 13.5 kilos of fat and still need to move more.
but more importantly I have improved my health and added years to my life.
I am no longer afraid to get out and exercise and can even run for the bus if I have to!!!!
yes I still want to eat all those foods that are bad for me, but oh so yummy.
yes there are times that I do not want to get off the couch and go excercise, but then I think back to how I was before I started this journey in February 2011.
i would get breathless just walking to the bus stop, now my average daily walk is 5-8 kilometres.
On Sunday I will be taking part in City to Surf, 14 kilometres and 85000 entrants, it will be amazing to cross the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment